GDPR / data privacy and protection services from 3 Creative in partnership with Carter Noble
3 Creative has teamed up with Antonia Noble from Carter Noble to offer a range of data privacy support to our clients.
Antonia is a barrister who has worked with many organisations, small businesses and in many sectors to support data protection and GDPR compliance. She is also a Data Protection Officer for business and many schools.
Crucially, for us, Antonia sees data protection in it’s wider legal context and within the digital environment. She is also, like 3 Creative passionate about providing solutions that are right for you.
Antonia can help you:
- Website Privacy Notices
- General Privacy and Cookie Notices
- Data Protection Policies
- Updating HR and other related policies
- Updating Terms and Conditions Review of current contracts
- Data processing contracts and sharing agreements
- Drafting consents and permissions
- Systems for upholding data subject rights (including subject access requests)
- Training and support for staff and boards
Advice for marketing in the context of GDPR and E-Privacy